Escape Room Birthday Parties
Make your birthday special with your friends by testing your logic and problem-solving skills.
You’ll have 60 minutes to solve a number of challenges and escape the room. It’s an extraordinary party for people who like challenges and great memories! We are experienced in running escape games for our younger players, giving them hints when needed to ensure that the whole experience is fun and not frustrating!
The whole room needs to be booked for private parties and for parties where the children are under 15 years of age, there needs to be at least one adult in the game room. The adult is not counted in the number of people per room.
Birthday parties are held at the following times:
- Saturday 11.30 a.m. and 2.00 p.m.
- Sunday 1.00 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
The number of people that can be accommodated and the cost per room is as follows:
- Wizards and Dragons – 10 people $230+tax
- Sherlock – 8 people $180+tax
- Spy Alley – 8 people $180+ tax (We have 2 identical spy rooms allowing large groups to ‘race’ against each other as well as trying to ‘escape’. Each room is $180+tax)
- Classroom Capers – 8 people $180+tax
- Superheroes Hideout – 6 people $140+tax
The party cost includes 1 hour of gameplay, exclusive use of the lobby for 45 minutes for refreshments and gift opening, use of 8ft table and chairs and use of a 6ft table.
Not included: table coverings, paper goods, plasticware, decorations, refreshments. You may bring in your own refreshments.
Please contact us and we will discuss with you a time that works and we will set up an event for you that can be confirmed online.
We are pleased to recommend Mdme. Frufru Cakes if you would like a custom birthday cake for your event. This delightful cake was made for one of our recent birthday parties.