What do I need to know before I book?
The cost is $24 per person, plus tax in each room. Your booking will be accepted and you will be prompted to pay for it once a minimum of 2 people have registered for the same booking. All booking is done on-line through our website. Corporate, birthday and private events can be accommodated outside of our normal hours. Contact us to discuss your requirements further.
Yes, a reservation is necessary, but thankfully you can book online easily! Just any click any of the ‘Book Now’ buttons. We do not take walk-ins. All escape room events must be scheduled online up to 4 hours in advance. If you don’t see an event time that suits you, you can try emailing to schedule a private booking time. Private room booking rates will apply.
Our booking system allows you to book up to 6 months in advance. The booking system will not allow you to book a time that is within 30 minutes of the scheduled time.
Many children love to solve puzzles and clues. The Sherlock Room and The Chocolate Factory Room have puzzles that may be difficult for children, but can still be enjoyed by those 10 and up. For private events which are just for children the clues will be adapted so they can be solved without adults!
We have 6 rooms. The smallest room accommodates 6 people, the largest room accommodates 10 people. We can run simultaneous games for up to 48 people. A booking needs to be for at least one person.
- Any spots that are not purchased are open for any other person to book.
- If you wish to have the room to yourself you can purchase all of the tickets for that time slot. You do not need to have the maximum number of participants attending.
- The minimum number of participants is 2.
- RESCHEDULING: You can reschedule (change your date and time) up to 1 week in advance of your booking time. In order to reschedule, there is a link on the confirmation email you received when you first booked.
- CANCELLING: A cancellation fee of 100% applies for cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance, or in case of no-show. A cancellation fee of 50% applies for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance. No cancellation fee applies for cancellations made 48 or more hours in advance.
The door to exit the Game Room will be locked but each room will have one door marked ‘Fire Exit’ that will remain unlocked and can be used in an emergency.
No, our escape rooms are accessible to all ages.
Maximum number of participants are as follows: Sherlock – 8, Santa’s Workshop – 10, Spy Alley – 8, Classroom Capers – 8, Superheroes Hideout – 6.
It’s the day of my booking! What do I need to know?
Our address is 13243 Jones Rd, Houston, TX 77070. We are in Cy-Fair Plaza Shopping Center across the street from Mazke Park. Occasionally, there may not be any parking in front of the building so follow the building round, past Asian Rainbow and there is well lit parking in the back. There is a walkway between Del Pueblo and Escape Now.
Please visit our LOCATION page for our address, directions, and information on parking.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your start time (but no more than 20)!! This is essential. You must arrive on time to participate. This gives you enough time to park and use the restroom! Then the fun begins! You will be locked in the room and will have 60 minutes to get out.
These are live-action events. You must arrive on time in order to participate. We cannot wait for latecomers. The door to the room locks at exactly the time you signed up for. Leave ample time to allow for traffic and parking. If you arrive after the door to the room has been locked, you will not be allowed to participate. There are no refunds, exchanges for participants who arrive past their booking time.
You only need to bring your best wits and puzzle-solving ability. All items needed for solving the puzzles will be included in the room. Wear anything you are comfortable in, but the most activity you will be engaging in may be squatting down or getting on your knees to look under or to get a closer look at something. If you wear reading glasses, it might be advisable to bring them.
Plan to spend about 90 minutes at Escape Now. This includes a 15-minute introduction. You’ll have up to 60 minutes to attempt to escape from the room. This will leave some time afterwards for fun photos.
You are welcome to do the room more than once, but the puzzles will only change if the room theme is changed. And we don’t want you spoiling the puzzle-solving fun for others on your team that might be doing it for the first time.
It’s a challenging game and many get close but do not get out in time. At the end of 60 minutes, the moderator will unlock the room. You can ask questions. We ask that you do not reveal the answers to others that have not participated. Once your time is up, your facilitator will walk your team through the rest of the clues and puzzles.
There are emergency exits. You will not, however, be allowed back in the room. No refunds will be issued.
Yes! But you will get out, one way or another. No, really you will… we promise… There are emergency exits in the rooms. However, if you use the emergency exit, you will not be allowed back in to complete the room.
- The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to make connections. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
- Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
- There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
- Never use force to try to open locked items.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- There are no clues hidden in any electrical outlets.
- You do not need to climb on anything to get clues.
- Do not guess combinations!! Combinations have meanings from the game that need to be figured out.
- Keep the games a mystery! Please do not reveal clues or answers to others.