Make your birthday special with your friends by testing your logic and problem-solving skills. You’ll have 60 minutes to solve a case and escape the room. It’s an extraordinary party for people who like challenges and great memories! The rooms can be adapted for pre-teen / teen kids so that they do not need the help of adults.
We accommodate private parties at the following times:
- Monday: All Day
- Tuesday: All Day
- Wednesday: All Day
- Thursday: Before 5.00 p.m.
- Friday: Before 5.00 p.m.
- Saturday: Parties start at 9.00 a.m., 11.30 a.m. or 2.00 p.m.
- Sunday: Parties start at 1.00 p.m. or 3.30 p.m.
The whole room needs to be booked for private parties and for parties where the children are under 15 years of age, there needs to be at least one adult in the game room. The adult is not counted in the number of people per room.
The number of people that can be accommodated and the cost per room is as follows:
- The Chocolate Factory – 10 people $220+tax
- Sherlock – 8 people $175+tax
- Spy Alley – 8 people $175+ tax (We have 2 identical spy rooms allowing large groups to ‘race’ against each other as well as trying to ‘escape’. Each room is $175+tax)
- Classroom Capers – 8 people $175+tax
- Superheroes Hideout – 6 people $135+tax
The party cost includes 1 hour of game play, exclusive use of the lobby for 45 minutes for refreshments and gift opening, use of 8ft table and chairs and use of 6ft table.
Not included: table coverings, paper goods, plasticware, decorations, refreshments. You may bring in your own refreshments.
Please contact us and we will discuss with you a time that works and we will set up an event for you that can be confirmed online.
We are pleased to recommend Mdme. Frufru Cakes if you would like a custom birthday cake for your event. This delightful cake was made for one of our recent birthday parties.
Our friends at The Party Garage on Jones Rd can supply all your decorations! They can also decorate for your event at Escape Now.